SALES ENGINEER for UK based in Neuilly Sur Marne
Goal : Business development in UK
The main mission is to prospect and develop the sales of Heating & Cooling Solutions (catalog, standard & customized products) on the UK market (Process Industry, Facility management, Oil & Gas, Environmental control, Chemicals, Railways, Automotive, Aeronautics, Food & beverage …)
The targets (clients and actions plan) are fixed by the Sales Manager
It involves :
- The ability to have a clear understanding of the technical inquiries and values of our products and solutions,
- The ability to approach, introduce the range of dedicated solutions and negotiate with our clients,
- To work closely with our commercial agents to develop sales opportunities and extend the company’s brand where required for international business,
- To update the company’s CRM database in respect of quotations, customer contact and visits,
- To follow-up closely the sales pipe line (on going quotations) till the order confirmation.
A full training plan on the technical aspects of the company’s products and solutions will be provided by the head office.
This position required recurrent travels in UK, about one week per month.
This role is an excellent opportunity for a young graduate with a strong technical background who wishes to enter the sales world in a growing and international company.
DIRECT REPORTS :
- Reports to the Sales Manager
- Engineer degree in Thermal Energy/ Power generation/ Air conditioning/Electrical Facilities
- Good interpersonal skills
- Ability to learn and develop within a fast-moving environment
- Willing to travel on a regular basis to UK
- English bilingual required (either English native or a real living and working experience in UK)
- Client and results oriented
- UK driving license required