Candidates must have verbal and written English.
- The Sales Engineer should be able to develop a clear understanding of the various routes to market for the company’s range of products;
- This is a technical sales role and you will be expected to undertake all functions of the sales process.
- Address pre-order technical clarifications received from customers.
- Be able to devote your time effectively across the full range of sales functions including quotations, follow up and clarifications
- Conduct technical sales visits and attend Bid Clarification meetings with, engineering contractors, end users and design institutes.
- Update the company’s CRM database in respect of quotations, customer contact and visits.
- Process orders within the companies CRM database.
- You will enjoy communicating with existing and potential customers and you will be driven to achieve your sales target.
- This role is primarily a sales orientated so you will require good interpersonal skills but would suit an individual with a technical background / experience.
- Ability to work under pressure and to meet client imposed deadlines, with clients operating across various time zones.
- You should have a solid technical background, which will enable you to generate confidence with your customers and to provide the technical support necessary to complete a profitable sale.
- This is an excellent opportunity for an individual with a technical background who wishes to advance their sales career in a rapidly developing company.
- All applicants will be considered for this role across the experience spectrum, what is most important will be your ability to learn and develop within a fast moving environment.
- Ideally you will hold an engineering degree although candidates who can demonstrate experience in a similar role would have an advantage and such qualification would not be essential.
- Candidate must have verbal and written English skills.