INTERNAL SALES SPECIALIST
We are now looking to further develop our sales activities within our standard product business sector by appointing a Sales Engineer to focus on this product range.
- The Sales Engineer should be able to develop a clear understanding of the various routes to market for the company’s range of products; including OEM’s, end-users, and resellers.
- This is primarily a sales role and although you will be expected to undertake all functions of the sales process you will be the pioneer in a business with considerable growth potential. Therefore candidates with ability will naturally progress in their career development as the sales increase.
- Full training on the technical aspects of the companies’ products will be provided and they will be expected to prepare quotations, convert active enquires and develop new business.
- Work closely with the companies agents to develop sales opportunities and extend the company’s brand where required for international business.
- Be able to devote your time effectively across the full range of sales functions including quotations, follow up’s and as required UK based sales meetings.
Update the company’s CRM database in respect of quotations, customer contact and visits.
Process orders within the companies CRM database.
- You will enjoy communicating with existing and potential customers and you will be driven to achieve your sales target.
- This role is primarily a sales orientated so you will require good interpersonal skills but would suit an individual with a technical background / experience.
- You will have the confidence to communicate up to senior management level with your customers.
- This is an excellent opportunity for an individual with a technical background who wishes to advance their sales career in a rapidly developing company.
- All applicants will be considered for this role across the experience spectrum, what is most important will be your ability to learn and develop within a fast moving environment.
- Ideally you will hold and electrical engineering qualification with a minimum of NVQ level 3 although candidates who can demonstrate experience in a similar role would have an advantage and such qualification would not be essential.
- Candidate must have verbal and written English skills.
- Candidate must have a valid UK driving License.