Purchasing Administrator / Buyer
Purchasing Administrator / Buyer :
- Global organisation based in the beautiful Coffs Harbour region
- Specialist manufacturer working across a diverse range of industries
Vulcanic TEE is a progressive Company, leading the way in the production of high quality commercial and industrial elements and heating solutions. We specialise in providing custom solutions to the mining and resources sector, manufacturing, commercial refrigeration, cooking and air conditioning industries to name a few. With 40 years’ experience, we are one of the leading heating element manufacturers in Australia. Our custom designed heaters are supplied domestically and exported around the world and with our continued product expansion we have enjoyed continued growth within industry.
As a Purchasing Administrator you will be supporting several business functions through all aspects of the procurement cycle, from sourcing and negotiation, through processing, expediting and supplier management. As part of a growing company, you will have an in-depth knowledge and experience with developing and implementing procurement procedures in support of our growing and evolving needs. You will be familiar with a variety of ERP systems and, in conjunction with your knowledge of procurement functions and your inquisitive mind, you will drive progress within the application of our 4D ERP system to improve service delivery for key internal customers.
- Identify, source and expedite items to meet internal customer requirements
- Actively manage suppliers, negotiating best price and service for the Company, with consideration for budget and delivery requirements
- Maintain and review purchasing, shipping, and receiving records including account reconciliation
- Evaluate, audit and assess existing and potential suppliers on a regular basis
- Book and manage incoming freight, customs clearances and associated paperwork
- Actively manage inventory levels to support future production demand
- Support and execute store duties as required
To be successful in this position, you must be able to demonstrate the following attributes:
- Customer centric focus
- Accurate and with a fine attention to detail
- Effective time management with the ability to manage multiple activities and changing priorities
- Proactive and clear communication, both internally and externally to the Company
- Quick and self-motivated learner with an inquisitive mind
This a challenging and rewarding role for the right candidate. If you feel that you have what it takes to help our company to grow and develop through this key functional role then please apply now.
This is a full-time position based in Coffs Harbour.