• For our office in Norfolk, United Kingdom
1 Technical Clerk
Vulcanic UK Ltd is the primary subsidiary within the Vulcanic group dealing with engineered electric heating solutions for the Oil, Gas and Power Generation markets.
The Vulcanic group currently employs around 500 people; Vulcanic UK Ltd starting as a new subsidiary, currently has the largest growth within the group. Therefore this role gives the individual the security offered by a large international group but also the opportunity to develop their career in a rapidly expanding company.
Candidates must have verbal and written English.
The Technical Clerk’s responsibilities primarily will include :
• Preparation of Project Documentation, in accordance with the specifications provided by our clients.
• Control, Monitoring & Recording of the submittals & returns of
the Project Documentation to enable easy access &
production of Progress Reports by the Project Engineers.
Part of this responsibility will be involvement in the selection &
implementation of a Group wide Document Management system.
• Reviewing & compilation of the Final Project Documentation
requirements in accordance with the Specifications provided by
• Preparation of Completion Milestones upon submittal & client
approval of the Project Documentation to enable the correct
invoicing of the project payment terms.
• Liasing with the Vulcanic subsidiaries despatch personnel in
order to produce Commercial Shipping Invoices & Packing
Lists for equipment when required.
The Technical Clerk’s responsibilities secondarily will include :
• Revision of Commented Technical Documentation from our
clients, whilst working closely with the Project Engineers to
gain understanding of our products to enable the above.
The future goal of this responsibility is ultimately to be able to
work autonomously on the more ‘standard’ documentation and
comments, therefore enabling the Project Engineers to focus on
the Overall Project Engineering & Management to ensure the
timely and budgetary completion of the Projects.
Additional Responsibilities will include :
• General Office Administration activities such as the
management of stationary levels, arranging
parcel & postage
collections, filing of Final Documentation ( both hard &
electronic copy ), etc…
• This role is primarily a technical documentation orientated
role and would suit an individual with a part technical
background, preferably in the Oil & Gas / Petrochemical
• You will have the confidence to communicate up to senior
management level both within the Vulcanic group and also
with the client’s Documentation Contacts.
• All applicants will be considered for this role across the
experience spectrum, what is most important will be your
ability to learn and develop within a fast moving environment.
To apply for this position please
VULCANIC UK LTD
South Green Park
NR20 3JY, Dereham Norfolk